As if brownies and peanut butter together isn’t good enough, we’re tossing in one of those other amazing dessert treats — cheesecake! This recipe is for when you absolutely must impress friends and family (or just your sweet cravings). Be sure to make enough to share!
PEANUT BUTTER CHEESECAKE BROWNIES
Yields: 12 servings | Serving Size: 1 brownie
Calories: 120 | Protein: 9g | Fat: 6g | Net Carb: 4g
Total Carb: 7g | Fiber: 2g | Erythritol: 1g | Sugar: less than 1g
Prep Time: 30 mins | Cook Time: 8 mins | Total Time: 24 hrs (cool time)
- 2 tbsp natural peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350 F and prepare a 6″ pan with parchment paper
- Break the Quest bar into pieces and place in the microwave for 15 seconds. Remove and let cool.
- Place the bar pieces in a food processor or nutribullet along with remaining dry brownie layer ingredients.
- Blend until fine crumbles form then transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Add in the egg and butter and beat until dough forms.
- Press the dough into the prepared pan and bake for 6-8 minutes. Let cool completely.
- using a handheld mixer, beat the ricotta, cream cheese, vanilla, and protein until well combined.
- Pour cheesecake layer over brownies in a smooth and even layer. Cover and chill overnight.
- Once chilled, cut into 12 evenly sized bites and drizzle with peanut butter.