We are joined by Michael Lowenberg and Eric Levin, partners at Modern Hops, an independent beer distributor in Atlanta, GA. We have a fun chat discussing their business and many other topics including:
– Modern Hops business model.
– Dealing with Georgia’s alcohol laws.
– The dynamic with the big and macro craft in the Atlanta area.
– The Atlanta craft scene.
– Managing feelings of local breweries.
– Approaching this kind of festival as a fan.
– Holding breweries accountable for social issue flubs.
– IP theft.
– Pricing craft beer.
And much more!
This podcast is sponsored by Maui Brewing Co. Please visit mauibrewingco.com to learn more.
Music for The Full Pint Podcast provided by our pal Ben Tuttle, check him out at tenderbubbles.com